Please join the Chicago Chapter of SFPE for our annual Educational Seminar! The online event will consist of 6 one-hour education sessions where you can earn PDHs and learn about a range of fire protection topics alongside Chicago SFPE members.
- SFFF Transition - New and Existing Systems - A Contractor's Perspective
- Existing Buildings - Performance-based Design
- Advancements in Marijuana Processing
- AHJ Panel
- The New SFPE Guide on Assessment of Fire Safety for Existing Buildings
- Battery Energy Storage Protection Approaches
To sign up please follow the link provided below!
The cost is free for chapter members (membership is $35) or $50 for non-members.