Presenter: Jeff Merwin, Director of Business Development (Potter Electric Signal Company)
Time: Thursday, 12/2/2021 @ 12:00
Click HERE to sign up!
2022 MOKAN SFPE Board Member Elections will be held at this meeting! If you'd like to nominate yourself please email firstname.lastname@example.org or attend the meeting and speak up when final nominations are opened. Available positions include President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, & new to 2022 Technology & Communications! A Brief description of each position is listed below.
- President: Chapter leader. Manage the board meetings and monthly meetings. File annual SFPE paperwork. Draft communications. Help with MOKAN business throughout the year.
- Vice President: Support the President. Provide continuing education certificates. Draft communications. Maintain the Chapter By-Laws. Help with MOKAN business throughout the year.
- Secretary: Produce and keep meeting minutes. Draft communications. Manage MOKAN records. Help with MOKAN business throughout the year.
- Treasurer: Handle financial records including filing annual taxes. Manage payment options. Help with MOKAN business throughout the year.
- Technology & Communications: Manage the MOKAN website. Send communications to MOKAN members. Send meeting calendar invites. Provide tech support during meetings and events.
- ALL BOARD MEMBERS: All board members are expected to be active in the chapter and support chapter activities throughout the year. Positions are voluntary and being a board member is greatly appreciated by all members. The board works as a team to achieve MOKAN goals and support one another throughout the year. All board members are equally valued and MOKAN would not exist without them. Big Thanks to the 2021 Board and good luck to the 2022 Board!
- A conference committee is NEEDED! Please let us know you're interested in helping plan and execute a local MOKAN SFPE conference here in KC in March 2022. The more people that help, but less everyone will have to do. Please email email@example.com if you're interested or speak up during the meeting.
- Tasks include:
- Helping find presenters.
- Finding and booking a venue.
- Coordinating lunch.
- Providing support before and during the conference.
- Thursday, 12/2 (Noon-1pm) - MOKAN SFPE Monthly Meeting (Virtually - Microsoft Teams)
- Friday, 12/3 (7:30am-8:30am) - WiSFPE/GMiSPFE Coffee Round (Virtually - Microsoft Teams)
- Friday, 12/3 - MOKAN SFPE Scholarship Deadline
- Monday, 12/13 (10am-11am) - SFPE Member Webinar: The IBC Since 9/11 - What Does the Future Hold?