- Salary 49,428 ci (59,313 USD) - 66,480 ci (79,776 USD) (Tax Free)
- Retirement 12% of pay - p to age 65 - - - - 100% vested day 1 and no matching
- Insurance - 100% paid for you and family - no deductible or out of pocket
- 2 year contract which is renewable
- Engineer, ICC or NFPA certified with 5-10 years experience
The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and inspecting submitted Fire Protection drawings/systems, fire sprinkler (including fire pumps) and fire alarm plans for new and existing buildings (commercial/industrial and residential projects) to determine if requirements of the International Fire Code (IFC), International Building Code (IBC), and other Referenced Codes and Standards have been met. Currently, they are using the 2009 edition "I" codes with the hopes of transitioning to the 2018 "I" codes.
Note: Cayman does not use NFPA 101
If interested, email John.England@gov.ky or email@example.com